Monday, February 13, 2012

Worry, Worry, Worry

Matthew 6:27 & 33-34
27 "Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?... 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

These are the words I keep trying to remind myself of today. There have been many times where I have found these words comforting but they just don't seem to be sinking in at the moment. I know that God has a plan for me so I have no doubt that things will work out. However, it is difficult surrendering when I still feel like I may be able to work it out the way I had planned. I hope I see what this plan of His is soon; I am very confused.

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge worrier! I have to remind myself that God has me where He needs me. I share many encouraging poems on my blog about God using me (and others) in the lives of the children we teach. I would love and be humbled if you would visit my blog.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete